Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Spoil!

The people I've met here so far are amazing! It's such a joy to be running with people of the same heart and mind: sold out for God, radical in faith, aggressively pursing his kingdom!

One of the events that took place while I was there was a health seminar for the older generation. A team from the Healing Rooms would be going to praying over the people attending, in a prayer booth type of dynamic. This was a Cantonese speaking event, but I was asked to join. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to have been there, I had a prior engagement with some friends. But I was glad to hear that this type of opportunity was quite common; the prayer booth style ministry is an outlet I always enjoy, very similar to what we did at New Joy in the past.




Five from the Healing Rooms volunteered to go. As a group we prayed over them, and anointed their hands with oil. It was a powerful moment. We could sense that these five would be true representatives of the Father in that place. Our prayers and anointing would go with them that day.

And the joyful report soon came in: many were healed and touched by their prayers, and 10 gave their lives to Christ! We celebrated with heaven, rejoicing in his spoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment